Friday, June 12, 2015

Travelling Voyage- the offer was...

ACCEPTED! Even though there was a counteroffer the sellers response offered us a huge sigh of relief.  Next,  we scheduled the survey and once we verify the results of the boat are legit it should be smooth sailing from there. Ah, I must keep a sense of humor through out this process. Our journey has only begun. Most of the people we've dealt with have been nothing but helpful and kind. I won't mention right now who the difficult ones have been but I will say its disappointing to say the least. They have one chance to redeem themselves and then I will share their name & the company they're employed with. But enough about their rudeness, I refuse to allow one individual with a personality flaw to steal my joy. Let's just say as a writer they could be added into my next novel only to find themselves removed rather quickly. ha! Next week the survey will be complete and paperwork will be shuffled around. Before you know it we'll be sitting on our boat, in our new home making a toast as she sails us into the sunset. It is finally happening! Hubby still won't celebrate until all is finalized. Here I sit, sipping my vino doing the happy dance inside my head as all those feelings are voicing their opinions, concerns and excitement - sort of like the new movie Inside Out. I remind myself this is not a movie, this is reality; our reality. We didn't only follow our dreams, we chased them, and little by little those dreams are being captured. One of these days when I'm writing my next book, the next New York Times best seller, I will reach out and yell GOTCHA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment