Saturday, April 25, 2015

The Journey Begins


Welcome sweet friends! So, I have finally stopped procrastinating and am feeling less overwhelmed. A quick overview and introduction is necessary. I am a wife, special needs momma and a writer. I work full time, my family comes first, and my writing somehow finds its way in-between. My husband and I have been gearing up for simplicity and adventure- the boat life. When I say the boat life I mean actually living on a sailboat. This has been a long time coming and we are within arms reach. I will be blogging about our adventures here, so be sure to follow along! You will see a few retro posts from things I previously posted on a Facebook page I merged to my new business/author page.

Our adventure posts will be titled Travelling Voyage and I am excited to take you along with us! I will also be sharing my experiences of raising a child with special needs, inspirational excerpts, poetry,  along with spiritual insights I feel led to share titled Learning As I GrOw. Updates on books or events will also be posted here. Life is not something you can tie up into a neat little bow. We are all on a journey that we have the choice to embrace. May your journey be inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment