Thursday, November 5, 2015

APRICITY

Excited to share the title of my upcoming poetry, prose & photography book with you!  'APRICITY' © (the warmth of the sun in Winter) Apricity is a princess of a word, literally meaning Aprilness and implying a yearning for April. The warmth of the winter sun reminds us of the early days of Spring. More details coming soon!
*On a side note:
All of my photographs are available for purchase upon request. Please message me on FB @akcorbettauthor.

I haven't been blogging much lately as I'm working on upcoming book projects, so please be patient with me. I've been writing a novel titled 'See Me'©. The story I am creating will be about life, intuitions, love, determination, mystery & hope.
A memoir if you will.  

I am also currently working with my illustrators on two new children's books titled, "April Mae Meets the Moon" ©, and 'BIG Sis lil sis Better Together' ©; while 'The Adventures of Chopper & T and ME' © is also in line for illustration and editing.

I am slowly putting together a poetry book for the kiddos titled 'April Mae Create'©. This book of short stories and poems will be told by a whimsical little girl named April Mae who must create, create, create! 'Breakfast at Nanas' is a poem dear to my heart and will be made into a book within itself.

All updates on these books can be found here on my website.

- "It's My Life &  I'll Smile If I Want To: a journey towards inspiration"
And
- "The Adventures of Chopper & T"
are both available now online at Amazon,  & Barnes and Noble. 

Be sure to get a copy for yourself,  a family member or friend! ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment