Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Travelling Voyage: A Glimpse

Back to the Keys we will go! Why you ask? Well, it just so happens we will be looking at another boat! Yes! I believe it is 'the' one. There's a feeling of tranquility as I look out on the horizon catching a glimpse of what is to come. The anticipation has taken my fingernails and all I seem to do is daydream. Every emotion we've gone through has been worth it- otherwise it would not be called an adventure. To us it will be epic, glorious if you will, the day we board our vessel to sail it home. As we inch closer I am still wittling down our belongings and am in awe at how little we have left. Let me just tell you how freeing this feels! Hubby is teaching me the ropes of sailing - verbage, equipment,  techniques etc. Hopefully I'll make a fabulous 1st mate, and I have the utmost confidence in hubs that he will be the best captain the seas have ever met.                      photo credit: April K Corbett taken from Fish Tales in St Petersburg FL

No comments:

Post a Comment