Sunday, May 24, 2015

Travelling Voyage: the search continues

It was an exciting trip to the Keys as my husband and I anticipated finding our future home- a sailboat. We didn't however anticipate it not being the one for us. This journey has had its highs and lows. I think we're both a bit discouraged by what's available, cost, loan dealings etc; but we know it will happen. What we want and what God has for us can be two entirely different things. He knows our hearts desire and is working in His realm to help us accomplish our goal in our realm. We found another boat and are pending a call back from the dealer.  I can already feel the wind rushing through my hair as I picture myself sailing away to some exotic island while sippin on some sunshine. Like the tshirt we saw says ' sell your stuff, keep the dog and live on a boat' ... that's the plan!  photo credit April K Corbett in Key Largo *Photo contest winner at Share A Little Sunshine on FB. 

No comments:

Post a Comment